Sunday, August 25, 2013

Middle child syndrome


I am Louie-free in the next 2 weeks. I know it sounds wimpy but this is the longest time I'll be away from my brother and the longest I will be home alone (since 2002). Here's the gameplan.

1. Brainwash Kyle and convince him that Louie left for good so I will be his new favorite human being. I plan to give him treats twice a day (as opposed to Louie's one per day rule). I will give him a bath once a week because he hates taking a bath (and I hate trying to tame him in the process)

2. Take out my speakers and play my pretentious music with no one turning it off to watch those 10AM tagalized cartoons in ABSCBN. Who watches those anyway?! Intro goes a little something like, "Merong French bread at Spanish bread, pero bakit walang Japanese bread?" Migraine-inducing.

3. Finish all my downloads without anyone complaining that I ate up all the bandwidth which resulted to a long list of 20%, 28%, 97% downloads in Vuze.

4. Sleep in Louie's bed - more comfortable and best view of the TV.

5. Use the Proactiv products that he intentionally hides from me. And yes, I know where they are

6. Spend all the five-peso and ten-peso coins he saves in his tin can for taxi fare.

7. Use his beloved white Hanes t-shirts for sleeping

8. Eat his lechon Cebu, Cronuts, Vienna sausage. The Jalapeno Cheetos I will share with Kyle if that makes him feel better

9. Exercise to my 20-minute Youtube workouts without being ridiculed or my video taken secretly (for future blackmailing purposes)

10. Project X! Yeah!

11. Try my best not to cry.




No comments: